£150 Mobile Casino Free Bonus
All players new to our casino will receive a 100% up to £150 bonus. Currently, this offer is given out through our partner, William Hill, and all outgoing links will redirect users to their website to join.
In order to claim the bonus offer, players must:
2. Make a DepositVisit the cashier and make a deposit of at least £10.
3. Claim Your BonusAfter you login to the casino you will be promoted to click “Claim Bonus”.
4. Use Your BonusYour bonus will be added to your account and is immediately playable.
- This bonus is only for new players who have not yet made a deposit.
- Minimum deposit required is £10.
- Maximum bonus possible is £150.
- Bonus is for wagering only and can not be cashed out.
- Bonus must be wagered 20 times deposit and bonus amount. (More on this below)
- Bonus must be cleared within 30 days.
Clearing the Bonus
Once the bonus is active and in your account, it’s time to start gambling! The bonus has a 20x wager requirement of the deposit and bonus amount. This means your total deposit, in addition to the bonus, must be wagered twenty times before it is clear.
For example, if you deposit £50 and receive a £50 bonus, you must wager £50 + £50 * 20 = £2,000. The maximum possible bonus is £150 with a £150 or larger deposit. The bonus must be cleared within 30 days or is removed from your account.
Some games have varying contributions to the wager requirement. In other words, only a percentage of your wager will count towards the 20x. This is shown below:
|All Slots, Scratch Cards, Any Other Game Not Listed||100%||20x|
|Pai Gow, Red Dog, Let It Ride, Casino Hold'em, Roulette||25%||80x|
|Baccarat, Craps, Sic Bo, Video Poker, Multi-spin video slots, Stravaganza, Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon)||20%||100x|
|Blackjack Switch, Pontoon||5%||400x|
|Any double up option||0%||0x|
After the bonus is cleared, you are able to withdraw any winnings from your account. However, the bonus will be removed. For example, if you deposit £100, which will earn you a £100 bonus, and start playing with £200. If after clearing the bonus have £400 in your account, the maximum you will be able to withdrawal is £400 – £100 = £300.